Saturday, August 22, 2009

Baked Peanut Butter Cookies


Baked the cookbook, that is...

I made these about a month ago for a party at my store, though I never got a chance to take a photo of them. When I was deciding to put in a care package for my wonderful friend Karen - who has had many events occur in the past couple of months in need of celebrating - I knew these had to be a part of it.

I said it once, and I'll say it again: these are the best peanut butter cookies I have ever had. I can't remember if I did anything differently the two times I made them, but they were even better the second time. They are so peanut buttery, but they stay soft and chewy. They are peppered with milk chocolate chunks which are a perfect compliment to the peanut butter. They are simply delicious.

So, here they are. Enjoy.

You can find the recipe for these, and so many other yummy treats in Baked: New Frontiers in Baking.

5 comments:

  1. They look amazing. So golden. I bet they taste so so good!!

    Katie xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. These have been on my "to bake" list for so long now. So have the "monster cookies" from Baked. Have you tried those yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm slowly baking my way through Baked (in order). Can't wait to get to these. They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yummm! i LOVE LOVE LOVE peanut butter!
    Great blog too!
    stop by mine anytime!
    Happy Baking,
    Mini Baker :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis