Friday, May 8, 2009

Asparagus Pizza


For a quick dinner a few nights ago, I pulled out a couple of balls of pizza dough I had in the freezer, thawed them, tossed them and topped them, and a few minutes later I had a heavenly pizza. This one is topped with sharp white cheddar cheese, local organic asparagus from the market, fresh grated parmesan and basil also from the market. It was amazing. I never would have thought to put asparagus on pizza until I saw it on Pinkstripes, but it is now one of my favorite toppings. Here is the link for the crust recipe.

2 comments:

  1. That is soooo pretty. Looks great and I wouldn't have thought about asparagus as a pizza topping either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that looks delicious. I may have to try this.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis