Thursday, October 21, 2010

Blue Ridge Baker is Published!


Well, I'm little behind in posting this announcement, but I've been published in a cookbook!

I was contacted several months ago by someone from Slattery Media Group, asking if I'd like to be a part of a cookbook devoted to featuring bloggers. It sounded like an amazing opportunity, and I jumped at the chance.

I'm so glad I did. The book is beautiful - it has full-color photos of every single recipe - and is filled with many recipes that I'm anxious to try! Many bloggers in the book I was already familiar with - such as Steamy Kitchen, Honey and Jam, La Tartine Gourmande and Sprouted Kitchen to name a few - but there are many more that are new to me, so I'm excited to start looking them up!

If you'd like to purchase a copy for yourself, just follow this link (the price is in Australian dollars which is almost the same as US dollars):


In other news, I bought a house! It needs work, but it will be a wonderful home for me and my little ones when it's finished. We're moving to Iowa next week, and hoping to be living in the house by the end of next month.

So, new kitchen means finally getting back to my neglected blog! Yea! Or starting a new one under a different name. I'm not sure I can still be Blue Ridge Baker while living in Iowa.


10 comments:

  1. Sarah - How FANTASTIC!! Now we can say, "We knew her before she was famous!!!!".

    And a house too. That is more than exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's great you're in the book! What a great opportunity(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! What an amazing opportunity for you. Your baking definitely deserves being seen in print.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh congrats Sarah!! Can't wait to see the book and can't wait to see what you whip up in your new kitchen cuz I have missed you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Sarah, how exciting about both the book and the new house!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah this is wonderful! Congrats on the book and all your big changes. Can't wait to see what the blog turns into.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! Kudos to you all around for book, house, and getting your life where you want it to go right now. HUGE!! Of course you can still be Blue Ridge Baker...even if you change it, we will always think, "Oh, you know, she used to be Blue Ridge Baker and now she is...." That's just the way it goes. I like Blue Ridge Baker no matter where you are!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats in getting in that awesome book! I must get ahold of a copy asap :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis